- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Genpact is today a $1.5 billion business but GE's bigger contribution is India's $6 billion BPO industry.
ICICI changed the Indian banking system with aggression in marketing, competitive pricing and doses of innovations.
Kishore Biyani's Big Bazaar unveiled the power of organised retail in India, and that too without any foreign partner.
The $450-million acquisition of Tetley in the UK in February 2000 by Tata Tea indeed set the stage for buyouts by Indian companies.
Besides introducing the taste of coffee to traditional tea belts, what the marquee chain quietly ushered in is a wave of cafe culture in India's small towns.
Airtel pioneered a model that helped it to significantly lower down the cost of providing service.
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017