- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
According to the FMC, the modified KYC documents would comprise of a KYC form for 'individuals only ' and another 'non-individuals only' as prescribed by Sebi.
Today there are a number of smartphone apps to make parents' life simple and more organised as far as kids are concerned.
Athens needs to repay $1.8 billion to the International Monetary Fund by the end of the month. The failure of talks with creditors threatens its future in the euro.
TBO, or Tmall Box Office, will have content bought from China and other countries, as well as in-house productions", Alibaba's Patrick Liu told reporters in Shanghai.
Start-ups like Roposo, Wooplr, Violet Street let users who are fashionistas create and curate looks and direct conversations on styles.
Costolo will be replaced by co-founder Jack Dorsey on an interim basis. He will step down on July 1 and will continue to serve on the board
Ronnie Screwvala walks you through his entrepreneurial journey, and helps you think big.
"You'll be able to film a short, looping video clip that will play for anyone who visits your profile," Facebook wrote in a blog post announcing the changes.
The outgoing co-CEO will receive no severance pay and no compensation for working as an adviser to the bank in the six months after his departure.
As per the earlier guidelines, the scheme was valid till March 2015.
Share price of the company has jumped 222 per cent in the past two years against 39 per cent jump registered by the BSE Sensex during the same period.
- Age proof not mandatory for Aadhaar enrolment: UIDAI official
- Income Tax Dept unearths 400 benami deals, attaches Rs 600-crore properties
- Foreign exchange earnings through tourism grew by 27.8 per cent in April 2017
- GST Council may reconsider steep levy on hybrid cars next week
- After SpiceJet, IndiGo offers flight tickets for as low as Rs 899
- Zomato explains how it got hacked, and it's complicated: Here's a simpler explanation
- Will iPhone 8 cross the dreaded Rs 1 lakh price tag in India?
- Asus ZenFone Live with real-time beautification feature launched in India at Rs 9,999
- Xiaomi Mi Note 3 expected to launch in June: Report
- Xiaomi's Redmi 4 vs Redmi 4A vs Redmi Note 4; find what fits your hand and budget better
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May