- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The BSE Sensex recovered close to 51 points while the Nifty50 scaled the 8,900-mark in early trade today as investors took to buying ahead of GDP data scheduled to be released later in the day amid firm global cues.
The Indian equity, forex, money and commodity markets will remain closed today on the occasion Maha Shivratri.
Under RBI's new law, an individual is entitled to a single free credit report every 12 months from each credit bureau.
The Indian benchmark indices opened on a higher note on Wednesday on the back of stronger Asian cues and gains from previous trading session.
The Indian stock market on Tuesday opened flat on the back of in Asian markets as a holiday in the US left investors with few options to trade.
While the Asian market edged to a 19-month high on Tuesday and Wall street hitting fresh a high in Monday's trade, the Indian stock market opened on the lower end.
It closed 23.92 percent or 132 points higher at Rs 683 level on the BSE.
- SpaceX to send first paying tourists around moon next year
- Paytm E-Commerce launches new online marketplace app, Paytm Mall
- Blast from the past: Nokia 3310 revived with monster of a battery and more features
- Look who's back! Nokia 3310 makes a comeback with better,bigger version
- WhatsApp keen to plug into India's digital commerce play
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017