- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Gambling card games are often played in both villages and cities around Diwali, as it is generally considered auspicious to gamble during the festival.
Locally produced at the company's Chennai plant, the new BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo is available in diesel and petrol variants, BMW India said in a statement.
The Uttar Pradesh cabinet has approved Samsung's investment under Super Mega A by the state's Cabinet Committee in Lucknow today.
An estimated Rs1,500 crore will be spent on the redevelopment of stations in the 60 cities that have been listed as smart cities.
The two companies along with Gurgaon-based Snapdeal have been slugging it out for a greater share of the Indian e-commerce pie.
The consolidated revenue of the company grew nearly 8 per cent to Rs 29,284 crore for the quarter up from Rs 27,165 crore in July-September 2015.
- Want to gift something cool this diwali? Check out these offbeat gadgets
- Best smartphones you can gift this festive season
- Google Pixel, Pixel XL to go on sale in India from October 25
- Snapdeal reveals best-selling smartphones during the Unbox Diwali sale
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus Review: Indisputably the best smartphone in the market
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- Top 10 fastest cars in the world
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more