- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
UK telecom giant Vodafone, which also has deep piockets, has already carried out a $5 billion writedown of its India business because of the disruptive competition introduced by Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio.
The change in the policy has been made only six weeks after the Ministry issued it on November 22 coming out with a set of rules to deal with arms manufacturers.
Bars and restaurants plan to organise a special screening of the Prime Minister's address to the nation at 7.30 pm on Saturday
Tourism ministry planning to give activated BSNL postpaid SIM cards to every foreign traveller at airport's arrival desk.
Aircraft acquisition had created a massive debt liability of Rs 38,423 crore at the time which is still bleeding the national carrier.
An increase of 1.19 lakh goods vehicles registered. In 2015-16,11,183 government and private buses added up to the total count of 43,723.
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017