- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The Naresh Goyal-led airline had bought Sahara Airlines in April 2007 for Rs 1,450 crore after an arbitration award. It later renamed Sahara Airlines as JetLite and operated it as a low-cost arm till November last year.
The start-up is a restaurant in cloud, offering multi-cuisine food made by expert chefs.
State-owned firms are surrendering the fields because they were uneconomical to develop due to government's subsidy sharing mechanism.
The project is for work related to Indian Oil's Haldia Refinery. It falls under IOCL's prestigious 'Aishwariya' project.
News You Can Use
- Last date for filing I-T returns extended till Sep 7: Your checklist
- Now, 55,000 buyers can occupy their Noida flats soon
- Vistara enters fare war, offers free ticket with every purchase
- Bharti Airtel slashes broadband plan prices by 30%
- China devalues yuan: All you need to know
- Yamaha launches sports bike 'YZF-R3' at Rs 3.25 lakh