- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
To enable non-smartphone users to go cashless, Paytm on Wednesday announced a toll-free number to enable consumers and merchants without an internet connection to pay and receive money instantly and also recharge their mobile phones.
Cyrus Mistry's office in a statement on Tuesday said that Mistry's fight is to protect the Tata Group from capricious decision-making by the Interim Chairman.
The rail section approved will form part of the 389- kilometre heavy haul railway line from the mine in the Galilee Basin to the Abbot Point port, ABC News reported.
Analysts expect dispatches to decline further in the coming months as auto makers seek to match supply with slowing demand.
The benefits will be available for customers in Delhi-NCR only.
State-owned telecom service BSNL will soon provide its customers with unlimited local and national voice calls to all other networks for just Rs 149 a month.
The Income Tax department has rejected both the disclosures and a probe is ordered against them to determine the intention behind their false claims.
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released