- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The US technology giant is bringing cloud and world class artificial intelligence (AI) technologies to India, use of which will cut costs and remove frictions.
The layoffs will be done across Snapdeal, Vulcan (logistics) and Freecharge (digital payments business), sources said.
N Chandrasekharan will be taking his seat as Tata Sons chairman today at Bombay House, the Tata Group headquarters. The new Tata Sons chief will succeed Cyrus Mistry.
This is a minor drop from last year when the average pay hike was 10.2 per cent.
Govind Rajan, the CEO of Snapdeal-owned FreeCharge, has put in his papers after less than 2 years of joining the digital payments firm.
Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani announced the launch of Prime membership for Jio customers and revealed tariff plans in his address on Tuesday.
- Microsoft to launch Skype with Aadhaar seeding for banking
- Google India is the best company to work for, says BT-PeopleStrong survey
- India Inc to see single-digit rise in salaries this year
- HP expands gaming portfolio with Omen range of notebooks and desktops
- Unbelievable! SBI ATM dispenses fake Rs 2000 notes
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017