- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Former Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar-backed fashion line company Universal Sportsbiz is targeting aggressive growth with the launch of its third brand.
Cab aggregators Uber and Ola are breaking new ground as they have started providing taxi services to government departments at special rates.
The plant will be operated with the Indian arm of electronics manufacturer Flextronics International Ltd in Chennai, Huawei said in a statement.
In the year 2015-16, the top five exported models of Maruti Suzuki were Alto, Swift, Celerio, Baleno and Ciaz.
- 'Indian film industry's box office collection to be $3.7 bn in 2020'
- ICICI eyes 5 million transactions via voice-recognition
- Tendulkar-backed fashion line eyes jump on back of women's wear foray
- Barclays looking at India as a fintech innovation hub
- Snapchat debuts video-recording Spectacles, changes company name
News You Can Use
- Aviation authority says no to clicking pictures near aircraft
- What to do to if you own a Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Pre-booking for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus begins in India
- BSNL all set to match Reliance Jio 'tariff-by-tarrif'
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released