- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Online marketplace Flipkart has revised its return policy making it tougher to avail returns on many items sold on its platform in a bid to cut operational costs.
The proposed acquisition, touted to be the biggest in India's online retail space, is likely to be finalised over the coming weeks, a media report said.
Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Industries today regained its status as India's most valued firm by market capitalisation, overtaking Tata Group's crown jewel TCS.
The country's third largest software services firm Wipro is learnt to have fired hundreds of employees as part of its annual "performance appraisal".
Yes Bank today reported a 30.2 per cent rise in net profit at Rs 914.12 crore for the last quarter of 2016-17, even as its bad assets swelled.
The deal, if successful, will value the Alibaba-backed Paytm at over USD 7 billion from the current USD 5 billion, multiple sources said.
- Haryana govt increases dearness allowance to 136 per cent of the pay
- Baahubali Conclusion marks new era of box-office collections
- No question of taxing agriculture income: Arvind Panagariya
- How burden of the past is hindering progress of India's industries
- HDFC RED, HDFC Realty up for sale? Here's all you need to know
- Govt wants Apple to consider new policy for local manufacturing
- Samsung, Xiaomi, Vivo retain top three spots in Indian mkt, says Canalys
- Vivo V5s selfie smartphone launched in India at Rs 18,990, sale from May 6
- Uber flying cars: Here are the answers to all your questions
- Xiaomi's flagship Mi 6 not coming to India, here's why
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May