- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The Indian e-commerce company, which is fighting a pitched battle with Amazon saw its sky-high valuations being marked down several times last year.
Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal are amongst the 31 Indian billionaires who are out of the Hurun Global Rich-Indian billionaires list.
Embattled billionaire Vijay Mallya has criticised the Indian government saying the centre is "bent upon" holding him guilty without fair trial.
Paytm has withdrawn the 2 per cent fee on adding money to mobile wallets using credit cards, a merely two days after introducing the levy.
There will be no fee when you shop on Paytm or pay for any utilities using your credit card or any other payment option.
Besides Paytm, the group also has investments in Indian ecommerce firm Snapdeal.
Vodafone today said that it will offer additional 2GB data to its women post-paid customers in Delhi NCR for free as gift on the International Women's Day.
- Delhi airport to levy entry fee on commercial vehicles at T1
- Harley Davidson could become cheaper in India thanks to Donald Trump. Here's why
- With no buffalo meat, Yogi Adityanath's slaughterhouse ban ends Tunday Kababi's speciality
- Yes Bank launches up to $750 million share sale
- CL Educate: Will it ride the current IPO wave?
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months