- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The move will pit the Chinese e-commerce player against America's Amazon and local market leader Flipkart in India.
Tata Motors-owned Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) today reported its best-ever retail sales for February at 40,978 vehicles, up 9.3 per cent from the same month last year.
"The petitioners have failed to convince the court that the application is maintainable," said B.S.V. Kumar, presiding member of NCLT.
Vijay Mallya, the embattled businessman who is in the UK, today said faulty engines were one of the factors for the collapse of Kingfisher Airlines.
- Delhi airport to levy entry fee on commercial vehicles at T1
- Harley Davidson could become cheaper in India thanks to Donald Trump. Here's why
- With no buffalo meat, Yogi Adityanath's slaughterhouse ban ends Tunday Kababi's speciality
- Yes Bank launches up to $750 million share sale
- CL Educate: Will it ride the current IPO wave?
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months