- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Chinese technology gaint LeEco has fired 85 per cent of its employees, including two senior leaderships at its India unit even as the company confirmed that it has no plans to exit the Indian market.
"I would like to thank Ratan Tata. Ever since he saw the first sketch of the Velar, he became a passionate advocate of it," McGovern said at the function.
The life insurance behemoth's gross total income grew 15.76 per cent to Rs 3.37 trillion in the reporting period from Rs 2.91 trillion a year ago.
The new price, available exclusively on Meru's mobile application comes with no surge price, no ride time charge, no base fare and no night time charge.
- Delhi airport to levy entry fee on commercial vehicles at T1
- Harley Davidson could become cheaper in India thanks to Donald Trump. Here's why
- With no buffalo meat, Yogi Adityanath's slaughterhouse ban ends Tunday Kababi's speciality
- Yes Bank launches up to $750 million share sale
- CL Educate: Will it ride the current IPO wave?
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months