- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
ONGC chief R. S. Sharma says the firm had 'consciously decided' not to put a bid against Vendanta Resources for the Cairn India- operated Rajasthan oilfields.
Elder Pharma in an earlier filing to BSE had said its QIP issue was to open with the floor price at Rs 414 per share, setting the price band between Rs 415 and Rs 419.
The UK-based company is seeking its shareholders' nod for the sale of an up to 51 per cent stake in Cairn India to Vedanta Resources.
In line with the broader market, shares of the company surged nearly one per cent to touch an intra-day high of Rs 1,415, fuelling its market capitalisation.
ADAG firms Reliance Power and Reliance Natural Resources have their shareholders' approval for a merger between the two entities
Market regulator SEBI is likely to question Satyam founder B Ramalinga Raju, who is out on bail in the multi-crore rupee accounting fraud case, for a second time.
With the shadow of Citi's global woes looming large, the uncertainty was taking its toll at the top. Is the best over with the worst for Citi in India?
The shareholders of the drug major have given their approval for re-appointment of Habil Khorakiwala as the chairman of the company for another five years.
The software services firm said it has raised its revenue guidance for the quarter ended December 31, on the back of improving order pipeline.
The agency has challenged the high court's decision, contending that Raju may influence the witnesses, a majority of whom are his former employees.
The Mukesh Ambani-led company is looking at a 25 per cent increase in the price of natural gas produced from its Krishna-Godavari fields.
Parliamentary Standing Committee on Finance talks of an overall outer ceiling on managerial remuneration.
- Delhi airport to levy entry fee on commercial vehicles at T1
- Harley Davidson could become cheaper in India thanks to Donald Trump. Here's why
- With no buffalo meat, Yogi Adityanath's slaughterhouse ban ends Tunday Kababi's speciality
- Yes Bank launches up to $750 million share sale
- CL Educate: Will it ride the current IPO wave?
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months