- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Bank of America Securities LLC, Citigroup Global Markets, HSBC and The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc acted as joint book runners and lead managers.
Vedanta Chairman Anil Agarwal said the group firm's offer will not commence on Monday as had been planned earlier, since it is waiting for Sebi's nod.
For the half-year-ended September 30, Tata Steel said it sold 6 per cent more steel products, at 3.06 Mt, against the 2.87 Mt in the year-ago period.
The credit-rating agency has revised the outlook for the steel major and its UK unit from 'negative' to 'stable' on account of increased liquidity.
The company made a stellar debut on the bourses on Wednesday, opening 21 per cent higher, at Rs 213, on the Bombay Stock Exchange.
The company currently operates ten large format retail stores mostly in Delhi, NCR and Punjab and is planning to set up 45 more by 2015.
The property development arm of the Group plans to invest between Rs 6,000 crore and Rs 7,000 crore this financial year, to fund its expansion plans.
The state-run steel major achieved sales of 3.17 million tonnes in the July-September quarter, on account of increased orders by the manufacturing sector.
A virtual office an office space in all external respects, but with no room for real-life people. It is rented by businesses to maintain a recognised city-centre image.
Raju has been appearing before the CBI after he was discharged from Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences last Saturday, where he was undergoing treatment.
- Baahubali Conclusion marks new era of box-office collections
- No question of taxing agriculture income: Arvind Panagariya
- How burden of the past is hindering progress of India's industries
- HDFC RED, HDFC Realty up for sale? Here's all you need to know
- STF raids petrol pumps in Lucknow: Seven outlets found using chip to dupe customers
- Samsung, Xiaomi, Vivo retain top three spots in Indian mkt, says Canalys
- Vivo V5s selfie smartphone launched in India at Rs 18,990, sale from May 6
- Uber flying cars: Here are the answers to all your questions
- Xiaomi's flagship Mi 6 not coming to India, here's why
- Facebook to roll out India-specific camera effects
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May