- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Yogi Adityanath has many challenges ahead of him. Among all, he needs to shed his Hindu-hardliner image from people's mind who fear of getting marginalized further. And, it seems Yogi Adityanath knows it.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has come out with the new feature to lock the biometric details.
The Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council has recently approved the final draft Central GST (C-GST) and Integrated GST (I-GST) laws in a bid to meet the July deadline.
The BJP had in its UP election manifesto promised to waive farmers' loans if elected to power.
The BJP government is in the saddle now in Uttar Pradesh (UP) with Yogi Adityanath as the new chief minister.
- Delhi airport to levy entry fee on commercial vehicles at T1
- Harley Davidson could become cheaper in India thanks to Donald Trump. Here's why
- With no buffalo meat, Yogi Adityanath's slaughterhouse ban ends Tunday Kababi's speciality
- Yes Bank launches up to $750 million share sale
- CL Educate: Will it ride the current IPO wave?
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months