- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Most of the holidays had been declared by the previous BSP and SP govts apparently to keep certain sections of the society in good humour, often with an eye on the vote bank.
The elections were held on Sunday and today's results and are likely to have political ramifications beyond the national capital's borders.
The Centre told the apex court that a Committee headed by the Joint Secretary of the Home Ministry has been formed, which has given out certain recommendations.
Revenue Secretary Hasmukh Adhia dismissed fears that GST implementation will lead to a spurt in prices.
He said the magnitude of the NPAs problem was that essentially it was about 20 to 30 big accounts.
The government could be following what most developed countries in the West have already done.
Small cars currently attract a 12.5 per cent central excise duty.
The report is expected to be submitted to the Finance Ministry as soon as Arun Jaitley returns from the US from his five-day official visit.
- Haryana govt increases dearness allowance to 136 per cent of the pay
- Baahubali Conclusion marks new era of box-office collections
- No question of taxing agriculture income: Arvind Panagariya
- How burden of the past is hindering progress of India's industries
- HDFC RED, HDFC Realty up for sale? Here's all you need to know
- Govt wants Apple to consider new policy for local manufacturing
- Samsung, Xiaomi, Vivo retain top three spots in Indian mkt, says Canalys
- Vivo V5s selfie smartphone launched in India at Rs 18,990, sale from May 6
- Uber flying cars: Here are the answers to all your questions
- Xiaomi's flagship Mi 6 not coming to India, here's why
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May