- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
2.9 million cards were used at ATMs that were connected to switch of Hitachi, which was subjected to malware attack, Minister of State for Finance Santosh Kumar Gangwar said in a written reply to the Lok Sabha.
As one time measure, the government has decided to write off outstanding taxes of 21.54 lakh taxpayers who owe Rs 100 or less.
The Rs 2,000 banknotes were introduced along with new Rs 500 currency following the withdrawal of old Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes from November 9, 2016.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, fresh from his landslide election victory in Uttar Pradesh, now has a chance to advance his economic reform agenda.
India has possibly now become the best manufacturing hub and this is the proof that 'Make in India' is a success, Anand Mahindra said.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on Thursday said that all GST laws including the State GST and Union Territory GST have been approved by the GST Council.
- Delhi airport to levy entry fee on commercial vehicles at T1
- Harley Davidson could become cheaper in India thanks to Donald Trump. Here's why
- With no buffalo meat, Yogi Adityanath's slaughterhouse ban ends Tunday Kababi's speciality
- Yes Bank launches up to $750 million share sale
- CL Educate: Will it ride the current IPO wave?
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months