- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The Indian currency had gained 3 paise to close at a four-month high of 45.67 against the US currency on Tuesday.
The Indian currency gained another 15 paise against the US dollar on sustained capital inflows from foreign funds, to touch a four-week high of 45.55.
The Trade Policy Forum, the trade dialogue platform between the two countries, will be co-chaired by visiting Commerce and Industry Minister Anand Sharma.
The Indian currency traded at 45.73 against the US dollar in the foreign exchange market, in tune with equities which were trading higher at on sustained capital inflows.
Steady capital infusion by foreign funds, coupled with rise in key rates by the Reserve Bank if India, helped the Indian currency gain against the US dollar.
The Confederation of Indian Industries and Chicago Council of Global Affairs held their second Annual US-India Business Opportunities Summit in Chicago on Monday.
The government will almost achieve the 11th Five-Year Plan's infrastructure investment target, the Planning Commission Deputy Chairman said.
Steel Minister Virbhadra Singh said the government is not opposed to the Korean steel major holding a majority stake in the Rs 12,000-crore joint venture.
Production in India, the world's second-largest producer and the biggest consumer, is estimated at 18.8 mt in the current season, ending Spetember 30.
Textiles and apparel firm S Kumars on Thursday said it has raised Rs 235 crore by issuing fresh shares to Qualified Institutional Buyers.
- Delhi airport to levy entry fee on commercial vehicles at T1
- Harley Davidson could become cheaper in India thanks to Donald Trump. Here's why
- With no buffalo meat, Yogi Adityanath's slaughterhouse ban ends Tunday Kababi's speciality
- Yes Bank launches up to $750 million share sale
- CL Educate: Will it ride the current IPO wave?
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months