- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
German carmaker Volkswagen has stopped buying mica from some suppliers in India, following a Thomson Reuters Foundation investigation that found child workers were dying in illegal, unregulated mines, a company official said.
The green signal for deal worth 7.87 billion euros ($8.84 billion) was taken in a meeting presided by PM Narendra Modi.
Centre will soon bring a legislation for job security of contract workers, Union Minister Bandaru Dattatreya said on Sunday.
Scrapping the 92-year old tradition of having a separate Railway Budget, the Cabinet on Wednesday approved the proposal of merging it with the Union Budget.
The Modi-government aims to transform about 100 cities by 2019-20, with the Union government providing financial support of Rs 48,000 crore over five years.
- India conducts multiple surgical strikes in Pakistan, hits terror launch pads
- MARKET LIVE: Sensex tanks over 500 points, Nifty breaches below 8,600
- United Spirits, Eros Int'l among 5 stocks buzzing in trade
- India, Canada look for ways for early closure of trade deals
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus up for pre-booking tonight on Flipkart
News You Can Use
- Aviation authority says no to clicking pictures near aircraft
- What to do to if you own a Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Pre-booking for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus begins in India
- BSNL all set to match Reliance Jio 'tariff-by-tarrif'
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released