- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
This was effected by an agreement signed in Delhi between state-run joint venture Petronet LNG and Ras Gas of Qatar in late-December last year, Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan told the Lok Sabha in a written reply.
The protesting drivers took to the roads at many places in the capital, causing hardships for school-going children and office-goers.
The 'Make in India' initiative was launched on September 25, 2014 with an aim to make the country a global manufacturing hub.
State-run miner Coal India came up with bumper production that enabled the country to cut down on its import bill last fiscal for the dry fuel by Rs.28,000 crore.
News You Can Use
- Bullet train fare 1.5 times higher than AC 1st Class
- Jet Airways offers up to 30% discount on foreign routes
- Proposal to ensure air ticket for Rs 2,500 for 1-hr journeys
- Campus hiring: Top 10 traits for potential employees
- Micromax launches Canvas Mega 2 at Rs 7,999
- Myntra to re-launch desktop version from June 1