- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
One report stressed that the decisiveness over Mistry's removal should have been reflected in the Tata Group's plans for its UK steel units, which it had announced it would be shedding in March this year.
Japan's SoftBank Corp is likely to invest up to Rs 2,000 crore in Ola, a funding that will help India's largest taxi-hailing service compete with US-based rival Uber.
Users will also be able to get quotes from businesses, buy movie tickets and book appointments at spas and salons, Facebook said in a blog post.
A team of officials from the commerce ministry is visiting Geneva to resume talks, an official said.
Denis Manturov, Russian Minister for Industries and Trade, said this after visiting Multi-modal International Hub and Airport at Nagpur (MIHAN) yesterday.
- Rocking growth? Mumbai direct tax mop-up flat in H1 FY17
- Sea plane service soon from Nagpur to Shirdi: Nitin Gadkari
- Power sector debt worth Rs 1.34 trillion at high risk: Crisil
- NIA to train Bangladesh police in detecting fake Indian currency
- Fin Min declines to share black money assessment reports
- Snapdeal reveals best-selling smartphones during the Unbox Diwali sale
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus Review: Indisputably the best smartphone in the market
- Smartphone batteries emit over 100 toxic gases: Study
- Instagram introduces suicide-prevention tools
- Xiaomi sold 1 million handsets in India in 18 days: Chinese media
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- Top 10 fastest cars in the world
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more