- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Car shows these days are as much about new vehicles as about the models posing next to them. Sunny Sen tries to find out more about this growing trend among young women to earn some quick money.
If the 2012 Auto Expo is any indication, the scooters - after nearly getting wiped out a decade ago - are clearly making a comeback.
General Motors India showcases its two new vehicles under Chevrolet brands - a premium hatchback Sail and an MPV concept at the 11th Auto Expo in New Delhi.
As many as 1,500 exhibitors and 50 global brands from 24 countries participated the show, which witnessed 58 new launches, including the much-awaited Mini.
The Mahindra Group unveils its Reva NXR next generation concept electric vehicle that is expected to be launched in November around Diwali.
The thronging unruly crowds at the Auto Expo had Mahindra Group vice chairman and managing director Anand Mahindra vent his ire at the "dismal" crowd management.
Experts say the compact SUV could well be a hit with the Indian market which aspires for luxury but at the same time looks for fuel efficiency and value for money.
With new this car, the company will for the first time introduce K-14 VVT 1.4 litre engine in India. The car will also be launched in diesel variant.
Hero MotoCorp on Friday unveiled India's first concept hybrid scooter, which is being developed in association with a foreign consultant, at the 11th Auto Expo.
- SpaceX to send first paying tourists around moon next year
- Paytm E-Commerce launches new online marketplace app, Paytm Mall
- Blast from the past: Nokia 3310 revived with monster of a battery and more features
- Look who's back! Nokia 3310 makes a comeback with better,bigger version
- WhatsApp keen to plug into India's digital commerce play
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017