- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The chairman of Godrej Group says the best advice he ever got was from his mother, who put him on an allowance from which he had to manage every expenditure.
Shivinder Singh, Vice Chairman, Fortis Healthcare says he didn't heed the best advice initially till life beat him into realising that he should follow it.
Bajaj Auto Rajiv Bajaj says the best advice that I ever got was upon reading The Organon of Medicine by Dr Samuel Hahnemann.
Piramal Group Chairman Ajay Piramal says he got the best advice from the Bhagwad Gita which advocates the concept of Trusteeship.
K.V. Kamath, Non-Executive Chairman, Infosys and ICICI Bank says the best advice taught me to always challenge the status quo and to not be daunted by a change in orbit.
Anil Agarwal, Chairman, Vedanta Resources says two pieces of advice from my father have remained the guiding force of my journey.
Subhash Chandra Chairman, Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd & Essel Group says the best advices helped him gain credibility.
Shiv Nadar, Founder & Chairman, HCL and Shiv Nadar Foundation, says he got the best advice from late C.K. Prahalad
Y.C. Deveshwar, Chairman, ITC Limited says the best advice he has received is to listen to his inner voice.
- Reliance Jio's Prime membership might remain available till April 30
- Uber suspends self-driving car program after Arizona crash
- Make UP roads pothole free by June 15, Aditya Nath tells PWD
- Aditya Puri features in world's 30 best CEOs list by Barron's
- Govt working on options for duty sops sought by Apple
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months