- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Business Today brings you the most comprehensive rankings of the Top B-Schools in India for 2014. The survey done by BT and MDRA ranks the business schools on living experience, placement performance, selection process, future orientation among other criteria.
The 2014 edition of Business Today's survey of India's top B-Schools, in partnership with MDRA, reveals campus dynamics.
Marketing overdrives are largely driven by the need for older B-schools like IIM-C and XLRI to stand out and differentiate themselves in a crowded marketplace.
A new kind of B-school caters to the working professional who cannot afford to take a sabbatical for further study.
According to observers, often bureaucrats sans critical training in business are at a disadvantage, forcing many to arm themselves with an MBA.
- Ratan Tata writes to PM Modi about Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- This is what Cyrus Mistry said a month before his removal as Tata Sons Chairman
- SoftBank may pump in up to Rs 2,000 crore in Ola
- Cyrus Mistry removed as Tata Sons Chairman: Career at a glance
- Multiple rate GST will be disastrous: P Chidambaram
- Google Pixel, Pixel XL to go on sale in India from October 25
- Snapdeal reveals best-selling smartphones during the Unbox Diwali sale
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus Review: Indisputably the best smartphone in the market
- Smartphone batteries emit over 100 toxic gases: Study
- Instagram introduces suicide-prevention tools
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- Top 10 fastest cars in the world
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more