- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The new IIMs are born with a silver spoon, but attaining adulthood that matches the standards of their older cousins is likely to be painful.
As companies increase their investments in training, B-schools up the ante in their offering of management development programmes.
IIM-B's focus on online courses, published research and customised learning sets it apart from others.
Chennai-based Great Lakes Institute of Managements course curricula are ahead of the curve, yet rooted in Indian traditions.
Recognised globally for excellence in management education, IIM Ahmedabad is now reaching out to the world of research and practice.
Equipping students with skills to work in diverse environments and handle dynamic situations is becoming increasingly important.
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released