- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The new IIMs are born with a silver spoon, but attaining adulthood that matches the standards of their older cousins is likely to be painful.
As companies increase their investments in training, B-schools up the ante in their offering of management development programmes.
IIM-B's focus on online courses, published research and customised learning sets it apart from others.
Chennai-based Great Lakes Institute of Managements course curricula are ahead of the curve, yet rooted in Indian traditions.
Recognised globally for excellence in management education, IIM Ahmedabad is now reaching out to the world of research and practice.
Equipping students with skills to work in diverse environments and handle dynamic situations is becoming increasingly important.
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017