- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Under Anand Mahindra's leadership, M&M is scaling up its existing businesses and also betting big on new ones.
At work, G.V. Prasad, Co-Chairman and CEO of Dr. Reddy's Labs can take both the wide-angle and the close-up view - different mentors taught him the value of each.
Bhadresh Shah raised Rs 148 crore by selling shares of AIA to the public at Rs 315 a piece. The shares are now trading close to Rs 1,100 on stock exchanges.
As part of the top management, Mistry played a major role in HDFC's forays into banking, insurance and asset management.
TCS CEO N Chandrasekaran is a gadget freak. He says everything the company would do from now on would have a digital flavour.
Mehan says his approach to business has been influenced by his interactions with industry leaders over time.
In almost every way, Royal Enfield's balance sheet and bikes mirror Siddhartha Lal as a person and leader.
Salil Singhal is focused on making PI Industries a billion-dollar chemical company, growing its presence in key business verticals.
Mahindra Finance has transformed from being a captive finance company to becoming India's largest non-banking finance company in the rural and semi-rural areas.
- Govt warns banks over non-acceptance of PMGKY tax
- Abnormal share price rise: Bourses go for graded surveillance
- FDI inflow zooms 18% to $46 billion in 2016: DIPP
- D-Mart owner Avenue Supermarts' Rs 1,870 cr IPO to be out on 8 March
- China made the mistake of ignoring India's high-tech talent: Beijing media
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017