- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
"Though risk management will continue to remain in focus, the hopes of an expected revival will see CFOs starting to take risks..." says L&T CFO R Shankar Raman.
Besides, the company, which posted a net profit of Rs 1,149 crore in 2012/13, doesn't depend on its promoters for funding.
CFO Rajesh K Mohta's approach has helped the company improve profitability. Its income from operations nearly tripled to Rs 226.9 crore in 2012/13 in 5 years.
The NIIT CFO and her team have worked extensively to win large projects, which are above $10 million, like the ones with Euro Star, Virgin Australia and Cathay Pacific.
CFO Rostow Ravanan has implemented many processes for good governance at Mindtree. He also led the company's initial public offering in February 2007.
Alembic Pharma is much better placed now than it was ten years ago, says Raj Kumar Baheti, Director & President (Finance) of the company.
Lavanya Kulshrestha outsourced several projects, introduced etendering and offered a voluntary retirement scheme to employees.
The company's project for its artisans - Karigar Parks - is a model for social development and profitability going hand in hand.
Over the past five years, Pidilite has grown at a compounded annual growth rate of 18 per cent despite the tough market conditions.
Ramakrishnan Subramanian, VP - Finance, GlaxoSmithKline Consumer says CFOs have always been significant contributors to the success of the organisations.
- MBAs and BTechs clean drains to become sweepers in Uttar Pradesh
- Boss spent a whopping Rs 3.5 crore to take his employees for a vacation
- A train 2X faster than bullet train is coming to India
- 10 clever ways to save your heard-earned money
- Paris adopts Delhi's odd-even formula to beat worst pollution in a decade
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released