- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
"Though risk management will continue to remain in focus, the hopes of an expected revival will see CFOs starting to take risks..." says L&T CFO R Shankar Raman.
Besides, the company, which posted a net profit of Rs 1,149 crore in 2012/13, doesn't depend on its promoters for funding.
CFO Rajesh K Mohta's approach has helped the company improve profitability. Its income from operations nearly tripled to Rs 226.9 crore in 2012/13 in 5 years.
The NIIT CFO and her team have worked extensively to win large projects, which are above $10 million, like the ones with Euro Star, Virgin Australia and Cathay Pacific.
CFO Rostow Ravanan has implemented many processes for good governance at Mindtree. He also led the company's initial public offering in February 2007.
Alembic Pharma is much better placed now than it was ten years ago, says Raj Kumar Baheti, Director & President (Finance) of the company.
Lavanya Kulshrestha outsourced several projects, introduced etendering and offered a voluntary retirement scheme to employees.
The company's project for its artisans - Karigar Parks - is a model for social development and profitability going hand in hand.
Over the past five years, Pidilite has grown at a compounded annual growth rate of 18 per cent despite the tough market conditions.
Ramakrishnan Subramanian, VP - Finance, GlaxoSmithKline Consumer says CFOs have always been significant contributors to the success of the organisations.
- Asus Zenfone 3s Max review: Battery Monster
- Nokia's 3310 to make a comeback later this month
- BHIM might be most successful branded software product: MoS
- More devices with rear glass to be introduced this year: John Bayne of Corning Gorilla Glass
- Five things you can do with the Ola app other than booking a cab
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017