- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
API manufacturer Laurus Labs believes in excelling in
Angelique International earns a large part of its revenue from emerging economies in Africa and Asia where doing business is challenging.
For the first four years, Anmol Bakers grew at around 25 per cent but in the following years, the growth began to taper off.
Oren Hydrocarbons has operations in 12 countries including the US and Canada, and in West Asia.
Sentiss manufactures almost all its products in-house in India. Ophthalmic products make for almost 95 per cent of its total sales.
Since its buyout, there's no looking back for SLMU. Today, the company has an annual capacity of 100,000 metric tonnes with almost 70 per cent utilisation.
The dairy's revenue in the first year of its operation was Rs 23.47 crore. In 2014/15, Reddy says revenue will touch Rs 1,040 crore.
To manage its employees and ensure that the demanding nature of the job doesn't get the better of them, CMS uses decentralised people management.
To build a nationwide chain, Shah tied up with local labs in many cities. Metropolis, which competes with Dr Lal PathLabs and SRL Diagnostics, now has 25 partners.
The company aims to touch Rs 1,000 crore in revenues in the next three years.
- SpaceX to send first paying tourists around moon next year
- Paytm E-Commerce launches new online marketplace app, Paytm Mall
- Blast from the past: Nokia 3310 revived with monster of a battery and more features
- Look who's back! Nokia 3310 makes a comeback with better,bigger version
- WhatsApp keen to plug into India's digital commerce play
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017