- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
API manufacturer Laurus Labs believes in excelling in
Angelique International earns a large part of its revenue from emerging economies in Africa and Asia where doing business is challenging.
For the first four years, Anmol Bakers grew at around 25 per cent but in the following years, the growth began to taper off.
Oren Hydrocarbons has operations in 12 countries including the US and Canada, and in West Asia.
Sentiss manufactures almost all its products in-house in India. Ophthalmic products make for almost 95 per cent of its total sales.
Since its buyout, there's no looking back for SLMU. Today, the company has an annual capacity of 100,000 metric tonnes with almost 70 per cent utilisation.
The dairy's revenue in the first year of its operation was Rs 23.47 crore. In 2014/15, Reddy says revenue will touch Rs 1,040 crore.
To manage its employees and ensure that the demanding nature of the job doesn't get the better of them, CMS uses decentralised people management.
To build a nationwide chain, Shah tied up with local labs in many cities. Metropolis, which competes with Dr Lal PathLabs and SRL Diagnostics, now has 25 partners.
The company aims to touch Rs 1,000 crore in revenues in the next three years.
- You can withdraw EPF for medical treatment without doctor certificate
- Tata Motors bags Rs 375cr order from MoD to supply 3192 Safaris
- Non-payment of Rs 1,500 cr will land Subrata Roy in jail: SC
- 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' makes another record before its release; more than one million tickets sold on Bookmyshow
- Govt extends service tax return filing date to April 30
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May