- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The Annual BT-PeopleStrong Survey puts back the spotlight on the power of employer's brand value. The new-age companies and legacy organisations have melded into our culture.
When the company talked about transformation, people were pleasantly surprised. We take a closer look at the reason behind the decision.
That BHEL is a great company to work for is reflected also in its attrition rate of less than one per cent.
Increasingly, companies are realising that different HR policies need to be designed to attract and incentivise different age groups, and the youth in particular.
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017