- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Everest Flavours exports 95-99% of its products, with demand from China - driven by the country's focus on food crops since 2008 - acting as a driving force.
Nitin Fire Protection Industries plans to achieve the target by growing organically and also by acquiring companies in the Gulf, Europe and Africa.
Around 70 per cent of its revenues come from outside India, the US topping the list of foreign clients with 29 per cent, followed by West Asia at 28 per cent.
State-run HSCC has managed to successfully crack a sector primarily dominated by private players.
One of the largest producers of cotton seeds, including hybrid variants, the firm caters to 15 Indian states. And, innovation has been key to its success.
- 'Baahubali' producer Shobu Yarlagadda accuses Emirates of racism
- Bookmyshow, Paytm offer discounts on Baahubali 2 tickets: Here's how you can avail it
- Will luxury realty projects die soon?
- Gold bars worth Rs 59 lakh seized, Air India worker taken into custody
- Kalyan Jewellers buys online jewellery firm Candere for about Rs 40 crore
- Facebook to roll out India-specific camera effects
- OnePlus dual camera confirmed in leaked picture
- Nokia 3310 could be available in India for Rs 3,899, but it's not confirmed yet
- Google's new neural machine translation can translate English to Bengali, Marathi, Tamil
- LG G6 is up for grabs on Amazon with cashbacks up to Rs 10,000
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May