- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
As Business Today unfolds its seventh edition of India's Hottest Young Executives, it becomes clear that what began as a project to record the change in Corporate India's leadership profile is today turning out to be a definitive list.
The newly-appointed CEO of HCL Infosystems, Harsh Chitale, wants to focus on fewer things and scale up the business.
Honeywell India's Arijit Ghosh strives to customise strategies to the Indian context, and not adopt models from the United States.
Having started his career in Citi, Rakesh Kaul has worked in various businesses in India and the Asia-Pacific.
Despite being a star for the San Francisco-based networking giant, few people expect Jagdish Mahapatra to stay on for ever.
As National Creative Director at O&M India, Abhijit Avasthi leads a team of 450 creative minds.
Soumya Goswami's romance with food began at a young age, and not just by watching his mother cook.
- Honest tax payers have no reason to worry about IT Law amendments
- Apollo Health & Lifestyle raises Rs 450 crore from IFC to fund expansion
- Demonetisation impact: Auto sales enter slow lane in November
- Post demonetisation, cash seizures in new currency rises to Rs 5.7 crore: I-T dept
- No proposal to cut import duty on gold
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released
"Online space has created exciting opportunities and although current share of the online sales is quite small, this space is growing at a fast pace"