- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
As Business Today unfolds its seventh edition of India's Hottest Young Executives, it becomes clear that what began as a project to record the change in Corporate India's leadership profile is today turning out to be a definitive list.
The newly-appointed CEO of HCL Infosystems, Harsh Chitale, wants to focus on fewer things and scale up the business.
Honeywell India's Arijit Ghosh strives to customise strategies to the Indian context, and not adopt models from the United States.
Having started his career in Citi, Rakesh Kaul has worked in various businesses in India and the Asia-Pacific.
Despite being a star for the San Francisco-based networking giant, few people expect Jagdish Mahapatra to stay on for ever.
As National Creative Director at O&M India, Abhijit Avasthi leads a team of 450 creative minds.
Soumya Goswami's romance with food began at a young age, and not just by watching his mother cook.
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017