- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
"Every story needs to have a structure. Every story can become big if it is told in the right context," says Star Plus GM Gaurav Banerjee.
In April 2008, Karan Bhagat along with his friends Yatin Shah and Amit Shah were given the responsibility of setting up IIFL Wealth as a unit of IIFL Holdings.
Satheesh Krishnamurthy plans to further expand the affluent segment at Axis Bank.
Daughter of Ananda Bazaar Patrika Group owner Aveek Sarkar, she heads Penguin Random House India.
Global PE heavyweights routinely turn to Amarchand Mangaldas Partner Gunjan Shah while making investments in India.
At Xiaomi, India head Manu Kumar Jain wants to continue like a start-up and aims to scale his team up to 50 members by the first anniversary.
United Phosphorus' Rohit Kumar opted for the legal career as a natural choice since his father practices at the Patna High Court.
Wildcraft CMO Simeran Bhasin expanded the brand's Fastrack division and by 2013, its turnover had surged to Rs 800 crore.
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017