- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
"Every story needs to have a structure. Every story can become big if it is told in the right context," says Star Plus GM Gaurav Banerjee.
In April 2008, Karan Bhagat along with his friends Yatin Shah and Amit Shah were given the responsibility of setting up IIFL Wealth as a unit of IIFL Holdings.
Satheesh Krishnamurthy plans to further expand the affluent segment at Axis Bank.
Daughter of Ananda Bazaar Patrika Group owner Aveek Sarkar, she heads Penguin Random House India.
Global PE heavyweights routinely turn to Amarchand Mangaldas Partner Gunjan Shah while making investments in India.
At Xiaomi, India head Manu Kumar Jain wants to continue like a start-up and aims to scale his team up to 50 members by the first anniversary.
United Phosphorus' Rohit Kumar opted for the legal career as a natural choice since his father practices at the Patna High Court.
Wildcraft CMO Simeran Bhasin expanded the brand's Fastrack division and by 2013, its turnover had surged to Rs 800 crore.
- Govt aims 40 per cent sown area under insurance cover in 2017-18
- Success rate among Indian start-ups is good: IT expert
- PMO ask depts to provide enabling framework to attract FDI
- Pass on cost reduction from GST to consumers: Min to industry
- Thailand expects to host 12 lakh tourists from India in 2017
- This RBI-certified app lets you book alcohol online
- Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+: Top 5 features we like about Samsung's latest and greatest
- Google plans to introduce ad-blocking feature in Chrome browser on smartphones and desktops
- Apple may start 'trial assembly' in Karnataka by next month
- Amazon launches New Fire TV Stick for Rs 3,999
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May