- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
For the second year now, Business Today and YES Bank have got together to pick the best CFOs in the country - the ones who best succeeded in finding the balance between company growth and meeting shareholder expectations.
Montek Singh Ahluwalia's address at Business Today CFO Award Function, held on July 5, 2011.
Ajay Seth says he believes true team effort translates into maximum returns and the the economic downturn was a massive opportunity for Maruti.
CFO since 2006, V. Balakrishnan is pleased that Infosys' clients across the world have healthy information technology budgets this year.
Finance Minister's Address at Business Today CFO Award Function, held on July 5, 2011.
Muniswamy Srinivas, 53, who has been part of the company since it began, says it raises debt from banks on the strength of its strong revenues and repayment record.
Indeed, for most of Rajendran's 41 years at Lakshmi Machine Works, the challenge has always been one of plenty.
Uday Phadke is the man who ensures that there is enough cash for mergers and acquisitions as Mahindra Group strives to grow.
- SAIL, BSNL, Air India worst performing PSUs in FY16: Survey
- Black Money: 54 chartered accountants,company secretaries under I-T scanner in New Delhi
- Hit by falling revenue, Twitter may collect subscription fees from premium users
- Uber reviews leasing scheme as driver incomes drop in India
- Bharti Airtel pares gains, closes marginally higher post Tikona's 4G business acquisition
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months