- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The Business Today-Value Research Best Mutual Fund Study profiles the funds and managers who came out on top in an uncertain environment.
Full coverage: India's Best Mutual Funds
He believes in banking on a few quality stocks and staying invested for the medium to long term.
ICICI Prudential Balanced Fund emerges the winner by carefully picking stocks and avoiding sector skews.
The Business Today-Value Research Best Mutual Fund Study 2012 profiles the funds who came out on top in an uncertain environment.
Discipline, method and market experience are the keys to his success.
Investment in rate-sensitive and consumer goods stocks helps the Quantum fund top the charts.
Prudent investment in medium-term securities helps Birla Sun Life Medium Term Plan beat the competition.
News You Can Use
- Aviation authority says no to clicking pictures near aircraft
- What to do to if you own a Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Pre-booking for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus begins in India
- BSNL all set to match Reliance Jio 'tariff-by-tarrif'
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released