- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The Business Today-Value Research Best Mutual Fund Study profiles the funds and managers who came out on top in an uncertain environment.
Full coverage: India's Best Mutual Funds
He believes in banking on a few quality stocks and staying invested for the medium to long term.
ICICI Prudential Balanced Fund emerges the winner by carefully picking stocks and avoiding sector skews.
The Business Today-Value Research Best Mutual Fund Study 2012 profiles the funds who came out on top in an uncertain environment.
Discipline, method and market experience are the keys to his success.
Investment in rate-sensitive and consumer goods stocks helps the Quantum fund top the charts.
Prudent investment in medium-term securities helps Birla Sun Life Medium Term Plan beat the competition.
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- Top 10 fastest cars in the world
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more