- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
With corporate India not out of the financial mess and benefits of the rate cut likely to be visible only after five-six months, investors should follow an asset allocation strategy.
An investor is advised to allocate a proportion of his/her investments into gold. This is because gold has a largely inverse relationship with other financial assets.
Early investors in smart cities can look forward to healthy gains in the medium to long term, writes Sanjay Dutt, executive MD, South Asia, Cushman & Wakefield.
The National Pension System, launched on January 1, 2004, aims to overcome moderate contributions towards retirement planning by offering higher returns and tax benefits.
"We expect 2015 to be volatile with reasonable uptick and some instances of downdraft based on local and global news," writes ICICI Prudential AMC's S Naren.
The bond market sentiment will remain bullish in 2015/16 as the RBI is expected to announce two more rate cuts - likely by June and the fourth quarter.
For non-metros, the size and scale of real estate development will be on a smaller scale. The growth of non-metros would primarily depend on job creation.
- You can withdraw EPF for medical treatment without doctor certificate
- Tata Motors bags Rs 375cr order from MoD to supply 3192 Safaris
- Non-payment of Rs 1,500 cr will land Subrata Roy in jail: SC
- 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' makes another record before its release; more than one million tickets sold on Bookmyshow
- Govt extends service tax return filing date to April 30
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May