- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
With corporate India not out of the financial mess and benefits of the rate cut likely to be visible only after five-six months, investors should follow an asset allocation strategy.
An investor is advised to allocate a proportion of his/her investments into gold. This is because gold has a largely inverse relationship with other financial assets.
Early investors in smart cities can look forward to healthy gains in the medium to long term, writes Sanjay Dutt, executive MD, South Asia, Cushman & Wakefield.
The National Pension System, launched on January 1, 2004, aims to overcome moderate contributions towards retirement planning by offering higher returns and tax benefits.
"We expect 2015 to be volatile with reasonable uptick and some instances of downdraft based on local and global news," writes ICICI Prudential AMC's S Naren.
The bond market sentiment will remain bullish in 2015/16 as the RBI is expected to announce two more rate cuts - likely by June and the fourth quarter.
For non-metros, the size and scale of real estate development will be on a smaller scale. The growth of non-metros would primarily depend on job creation.
- Govt unveils UDAN, fares capped at Rs 2,500 for 1-hour flights
- 'Economic bubble'? Spain nears 300 days without a governmentt
- Smartphone batteries emit over 100 toxic gases: Study
- Reliance Jio biggest data-carrier in the world within 45 days: Report
- Survey firms hit the streets in search of reliable data
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- Top 10 fastest cars in the world
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more