- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The gap between No. 1 TCS and No. 2 RIL has begun to reduce, but the difference is still significant.
Many major pharma stocks, seen as safe bets in the worst of times, have seen their market caps slip in the past year. Is pharma losing its sheen on the bourses?
With the worst performance among sectors in BT500, most mining and metal companies continue to struggle.
Indian textile and apparel companies benefit as global brands look beyond China for sourcing. The sector also shows the highest growth in market cap in the BT500.
Private banks are consistently beating the public sector banks in terms of the market cap growth. And the difference is only widening.
Oil marketing company Indian Oil Corporation continued to ride the softening of oil prices, raking up the highest growth in profits among the BT500 companies.
- Filing Income Tax Return to become easy; e-filing to start from April 1
- Over 300 meat shops, including KFC, forced to shut down in Gurugram by 'Shiv Sainiks' for Navratri
- Tata Motors launches compact sedan Tigor at just Rs 4.7 lakhs
- Toshiba's Westinghouse files for bankruptcy; fate of India's nuclear reactors in limbo
- Bharti Infratel stock closes 5.36 percent higher post inter-se transfer of stake by Airtel
- Micromax launches Dual 5 for Rs 24,999
- Low-cost fitness trackers driving India's wearable market; Goqii, Xiaomi dominate
- Motorola to launch Moto G5 in India on April 4. Here's how you can get one
- This new version of Truecaller lets you send/receive money
- Elon Musk's new start up Neuralink aims to connect human mind with computers
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months