- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
As in previous years, our tenth annual listing, celebrates the triumphs of women who have succeeded in living their dreams. More than half the women featured this year are debutants.
Raised to be independent, Allahabad Bank's chairman says her parents' message to her was 'You can do it'.
She has made her mark with out-of-the-box business solutions.
Swarupa Sanyal is implementing a blueprint that seeks to transform India's largest BPO firm into a leaner, bigger and more profitable company.
She has represented a roster of corporate giants, and actively backs other women in her profession.
Singhania found her experience as a housewife helped her when she began to run a cement business.
She also mentors proficient women executives for board roles.
The deputy dean of ISB says nurturing a project from scratch excites her.
- Ola burnt Rs 6 cr a day in 2015-16
- Asia stocks sluggish after weak US GDP, dollar dips
- Lakhs of vehicles in Delhi flouting vehicular emission norms: EPCA
- India aiming for all electric car fleet by 2030, say goodbye to petrol and diesel cars
- Haryana govt increases dearness allowance to 136 per cent of the pay
- Govt wants Apple to consider new policy for local manufacturing
- Samsung, Xiaomi, Vivo retain top three spots in Indian mkt, says Canalys
- Vivo V5s selfie smartphone launched in India at Rs 18,990, sale from May 6
- Uber flying cars: Here are the answers to all your questions
- Xiaomi's flagship Mi 6 not coming to India, here's why
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May