- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
As in previous years, our tenth annual listing, celebrates the triumphs of women who have succeeded in living their dreams. More than half the women featured this year are debutants.
Raised to be independent, Allahabad Bank's chairman says her parents' message to her was 'You can do it'.
She has made her mark with out-of-the-box business solutions.
Swarupa Sanyal is implementing a blueprint that seeks to transform India's largest BPO firm into a leaner, bigger and more profitable company.
She has represented a roster of corporate giants, and actively backs other women in her profession.
Singhania found her experience as a housewife helped her when she began to run a cement business.
She also mentors proficient women executives for board roles.
The deputy dean of ISB says nurturing a project from scratch excites her.
- Providence selling stake in Idea Cellular for $190 million
- LIC's total premium income up 12% in nine months of FY17
- Will challenge TRAI's clean chit to RJio offers: Vodafone
- Have few solid operators, encourage consolidation: Sunil Bharti Mittal
- Protesting Ola, Uber cab drivers seek Gadkari's intervention
- Paytm E-Commerce launches new online marketplace app, Paytm Mall
- Blast from the past: Nokia 3310 revived with monster of a battery and more features
- Look who's back! Nokia 3310 makes a comeback with better,bigger version
- WhatsApp keen to plug into India's digital commerce play
- HP expands gaming portfolio with Omen range of notebooks and desktops
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017