- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
How do you stay connected and at the same time protect your gadgets during India's rather long monsoon?
Does your gadget die on you when you it the most? Maybe it is time some carry some extra juice in the form of a portable power pack.
Time to move on from regular covers and get some innovative, utility-oriented covers for your devices.
Consider buying yourself a water-resistant gadget that you can continue to use, flaunt or work on even in a deluge. Here are a few -
If you thought owning an Apple product was special, wait till you see the accessories that have been developed with just the iFamily in mind.
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released