- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Cover Story - G&G
HTC and Samsung announced their flagship smartphones for 2015 at the event. Microsoft, Gionee, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch and Lenovo, too, were geared up for the show.
After smartphones, it is the wearables that have gained a lot of attention the Mobile World Congress 2015.
Most smartphones come pre-loaded with free maps, and there are plenty of paid options also to choose from. Here are the best ones available in the market.
Here are some products that caught our attention at the CES 2015.
The year 2014 was an exciting one for technology. Giving competition to some of the big brands, there were a few new names that shook the industry.
You need not spend a huge amount to buy one, and can get a decent tablet for as low as Rs 6,000.
We bring you some of the best gifts you can purchase this festive season for yourself and your loved ones.
Players such as Xiaomi, Gionee and Motorola are winning against Indian and global competitors with better specs and quality hardware.
Xiaomi also allows users to get rid of pre-installed apps they do not want to use, a much-needed feature in all smartphones.
The Mobile World Congress 2015 wasn't just about smartphones and wearable gadgets. It had a lot more to offer.
Here are the top trends from this year's CES that are all set to woo the masses in 2015.
Take a look at the most-awaited gadgets and trends in technology, from virtual reality and connected cars to the Apple Watch.
Falling between a smartphone and a computer, tablets have evolved as a strong category.
A gaming console is of little use if you don't have existing tiles to play on it. Here are the top games for these consoles which should be on your buy list.
Both the consoles, Microsoft's Xbox One and Sony's PlayStation 4, have been in demand and have sold more than a million units each.
Oppo is going gaga about the camera of the Find 7 as it packs in a 13MP snapper that features a Sony IMX214 CMOS sensor.
The BoomBand looks very similar to the Sony SmartBand. The only difference being that the Boom-Band doesn't have any hardware key to turn off the power.
- Honest tax payers have no reason to worry about IT Law amendments
- Apollo Health & Lifestyle raises Rs 450 crore from IFC to fund expansion
- Demonetisation impact: Auto sales enter slow lane in November
- Post demonetisation, cash seizures in new currency rises to Rs 5.7 crore: I-T dept
- No proposal to cut import duty on gold
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released
"Online space has created exciting opportunities and although current share of the online sales is quite small, this space is growing at a fast pace"