- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
"We have switched over to 100 per cent e-auction for sale of scrap. The e-auction has fetched above Rs 3,000 crore revenue in 2014-15," said a senior Railway Ministry official.
Singh said the Modi government should use India's improving fiscal balances to raise investment in the economy and raise credit availability to businesses.
Called the Fanta Green Mango, which is a juice-based fizzy drink, the move is aimed at extending the Fanta brand and help the farming community.
The e-auction will be done under Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest (SARFAESI) Act, 2002.
Analysts pointed-out that direction taken by the mainland Chinese stock markets will be a major theme for the emerging markets (EMs) currencies, especially the rupee.
News You Can Use
- Air India hikes domestic ticket cancellation charges by Rs 500
- Odd-even scheme returns to Delhi in April: Kejriwal
- Govt to provide housing in less than Rs 5 lakh: Gadkari
- Govt to link savings deposit terms to market rates
- Railways' make in India: A look at 24-coach train features
- Netflix launches in India, plans start at Rs 500