- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
You may be worrying over the fact that it is almost the end of June, but your employer has not issued Form 16 - a certification which validates that taxes have been duly deducted from your salary.
Uber, known for its ride sharing platform, launched its food delivery app UberEATS in Gurugram region of Delhi NCR today.
The case pertains to 628 Indians, who figured on a list of account holders in HSBC's Geneva branch that India had obtained from the French government in 2007.
The central government said the price rise in tomato is a "seasonal phenomena" and it is keeping a close watch on the price movement.
The government has made quoting of the 12-digit biometric Aadhaar or the enrolment ID a must at the time of application of permanent account number (PAN).
On Tuesday, the movie collections fell to a new low of around Rs 8.50 crore, according to early estimates.
More than two billion monthly active users now on the social network less than five years after hitting the one billion mark.
Fujifilom also launched four new cameras in its X-Series - X-T20, X-100F, X-A3, X-A10.
Sonia Gandhi and other top Congress and opposition leaders were amongst those who proposed and seconded Kumar's nomination.
InFocus launched its budget offering, Turbo 5 to enter the highly competitive mid-range segment of the market.
The airline is also offering free meals and priority check-in for customers booking via HDFC Bank Credit Card on www.spicejet.com.
A balance transfer is nothing but changing your current credit card company to another or closing it off with a personal loan at a much lower interest rate.
The sales at big retail chains this month have even surpassed the numbers of last year's festive season.
A recent update by the market intelligence firm AIOCD-AWACS indicates that the inventory of medicines at the trade level was holding steady as on June 21.
The iOS 11 Public Beta can be installed with iPhone 5S and above, iPad 5th generation and above, and iPod Touch 6th generation.
- How to file IT returns if employer refuses to give Form 16
- GST sales: Discounts on cosmetics, lifestyle products at Shoppers Stop, Body Shop
- Air India Express posts Rs 297 cr profit for FY17
- Uber launches food delivery app UberEATS in Gurugram
- Meira Kumar files nomination, says 'fight of ideology' begins
- InFocus Turbo 5 launched with 5000mAh battery at Rs 6,999
- Petya ransomware cyberattack reaches India, here's how you can stay safe
- Wannacry is back? Cyber attack sweeps globe, researchers see 'WannaCry' link
- Facebook reaches new milestone, crosses 2 billion monthly users
- Fujifim launches a range of mirrorless cameras along with Hybrid instax Square SQ10
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May