- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
However, sensing that the stock markets might react adversely, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley tried to allay the fears by saying that PM's speech has been wrongly interpreted and that no tax would be levied on long-term capital gains from equities.
Barra announced his resignation through an emotional Facebook post. He thanked the founders of the Chinese tech giant and expressed gratitude towards his fans.
Transportation app Uber will soon launch its on-demand food delivery app 'UberEATS' in the Indian market.
BSE hits the capital market today with its much-awaited initial public offer, the first by a domestic stock exchange, to raise up to Rs 1,243 crore.
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017