- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Revenue department has asked Customs to take "urgent steps" to dispose confiscated gold while permitting the department to utilise the services of public sector banks, MMTC and STC, to sell the seized metal.
The announcement of the abolition of Rs 1,000 and Rs 500 rupee bank notes has led to a sudden increase in the download of mobile wallets such as Paytm and Freecharge.
The firm which recently closed its Rs 3,000 crore initial public offer (IPO) received 29.55 times subscription during October 25-27.
Despite the attempt towards a developed India, it is ironical that the capital itself is losing its charm as an ideal city to live in.
"Natural gas is the next-generation fossil fuel, cheaper and less polluting," Modi said in an address at flagship energy event, Petrotech.
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released