- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Though North Indian, Chinese and South Indian cuisines still dominate the total market offerings, the contribution of American, Pizza, Italian and other western cuisines is also on the rise.
Pizza Hut will be competing against Domino's, which already lets you order pizza using the Amazon Echo and by text message, among other means.
Catering to the chaat-loving heart of Central Delhi, the outlet of Imly in Rajendra Place is a crowd-puller thanks to its train-shaped exterior.
Taipan at The Oberoi, New Delhi, is one of those restaurants that has stood the test of time and is a fall back option for Oriental staples.
Chivas Regal, The Icon, is a rare blend of over 20 whiskeys from rare, even forgotten distilleries operated by the House of Chivas across Scotland.
More than 60 of Italy's best pizza-makers worked through the night to create 1.59545 kilometers long pizza at Milan's world fair, Expo 2015.
While the menu does not have any one clear direction in terms of roots, there is enough to satisfy every kind of palate.
Mackies is also keen on creating a new flavour - dreamt up by the newly-appointed chief chocolate taster - to celebrate the opening of the new 600,000 pounds factory.
With the weight of its very successful Bangalore outlet behind it, the Delhi Asian gastro bar, which is located in RK Puram, has a tough act to follow.
In addition, it plans to engage an established consultant for setting up this flagship property and building its brand and image.
How a French winery more than 270 years old re-invents itself with a summer champagne meant to be enjoyed with ice.
- Tata Power customers will soon be able to check daily consumption
- MFN or not, India-Pakistan trade remains abysmally low, says Assocham
- 'Indian film industry's box office collection to be $3.7 bn in 2020'
- ICICI eyes 5 million transactions via voice-recognition
- Tendulkar-backed fashion line eyes jump on back of women's wear foray
News You Can Use
- Aviation authority says no to clicking pictures near aircraft
- What to do to if you own a Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Pre-booking for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus begins in India
- BSNL all set to match Reliance Jio 'tariff-by-tarrif'
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released