- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
In the old days, the process of banding together took time. Today, social media acts as an instant bridge, connecting people in a matter of seconds to provide relief when disaster strikes.
Patna pul, or the Mahatma Gandhi Setu, is a bridge over the river Ganges that some believe not only connects Patna with North Bihar but is also its lifeline.
The easier way is to visit the Petroleum Ministry's website which makes the process easier. Interestingly, this website piggybacks on the UIDAI's.
Dongria Kondhs live mostly in Rayagada district. In Kalahandi district, one encounters mostly Kutia and Jharania Kondhs, and far fewer Dongria Kondhs.
An eyewitness account of Sahara group chief Subrata Roy's granddaughter's annaprashan.
The success of the Jaipur Literature Festival has spawned a host of similar efforts. But the boom rests on shaky foundations.
Having scored a hat-trick in winning State elections, he is now being informally touted as the prime ministerial candidate for the 2014 General Elections.
News You Can Use
- File your income tax returns before August 31
- Now, 55,000 buyers can occupy their Noida flats soon
- Vistara enters fare war, offers free ticket with every purchase
- Bharti Airtel slashes broadband plan prices by 30%
- China devalues yuan: All you need to know
- Yamaha launches sports bike 'YZF-R3' at Rs 3.25 lakh