- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Aishwarya was honoured at Non-Resident Indian (NRI) of the Year award function held in Mumbai in west Indian Maharashtra state on Monday evening. The actress, 42, dedicated the award to her daughter Aaradhya.
"Khan Market is the most expensive market in India since five years, as demand for retail space has remained steady owing to its upscale location."
Dongria Kondhs live mostly in Rayagada district. In Kalahandi district, one encounters mostly Kutia and Jharania Kondhs, and far fewer Dongria Kondhs.
An eyewitness account of Sahara group chief Subrata Roy's granddaughter's annaprashan.
Women score higher than men on nearly all emotional intelligence competencies that are important for leadership and superior business performance.
Patna pul, or the Mahatma Gandhi Setu, is a bridge over the river Ganges that some believe not only connects Patna with North Bihar but is also its lifeline.
The easier way is to visit the Petroleum Ministry's website which makes the process easier. Interestingly, this website piggybacks on the UIDAI's.
News You Can Use
- Bullet train fare 1.5 times higher than AC 1st Class
- Jet Airways offers up to 30% discount on foreign routes
- Proposal to ensure air ticket for Rs 2,500 for 1-hr journeys
- Campus hiring: Top 10 traits for potential employees
- Micromax launches Canvas Mega 2 at Rs 7,999
- Myntra to re-launch desktop version from June 1