- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
When words fail, pictures speak. With the emergence of photo and video sharing social platforms such as Instagram and Snapchat, brands are increasingly harnessing the power of pixels. If you are a food, fashion or lifestyle brand, these platforms are the best bet for audiences seeking young and creative audiences, unlike Facebook and Twitter, which work well for brands with mass appeal.
'Rising Tides: Facing the Challenges of a New Era' by Liam Fox is a must-read for students of politics.
Ronnie Screwvala walks you through his entrepreneurial journey, and helps you think big.
The Creator's Code talks about six traits today's entrepreneurs must possess.
The Business of Belief is an impactful book on beliefs not just for business people, but for everyone.
The book does an excellent job of not projecting Elon Musk as a corporate deity, like many biographies do inevitably.
Deal with China, a country ruled by men not laws, from a position of strength, says the book.
An open book that looks at money in dimensions and from approaches hitherto unexplored by mainstream economic thinking.
The movie has already earned Rs 165 crore worldwide within two weeks of its release, its makers have claimed.
The gift of time immortalised in Titan Nebula's Palace Collection is not a present, but a legacy.
Both Ashutosh's and Saba Naqvi's books on the Aam Aadmi Party experiment - while riveting - suffer from being too close to the subject, writes Sandip Ghose.
- Govt aims 40 per cent sown area under insurance cover in 2017-18
- Success rate among Indian start-ups is good: IT expert
- PMO ask depts to provide enabling framework to attract FDI
- Pass on cost reduction from GST to consumers: Min to industry
- Thailand expects to host 12 lakh tourists from India in 2017
- This RBI-certified app lets you book alcohol online
- Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+: Top 5 features we like about Samsung's latest and greatest
- Google plans to introduce ad-blocking feature in Chrome browser on smartphones and desktops
- Apple may start 'trial assembly' in Karnataka by next month
- Amazon launches New Fire TV Stick for Rs 3,999
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May