- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
When words fail, pictures speak. With the emergence of photo and video sharing social platforms such as Instagram and Snapchat, brands are increasingly harnessing the power of pixels. If you are a food, fashion or lifestyle brand, these platforms are the best bet for audiences seeking young and creative audiences, unlike Facebook and Twitter, which work well for brands with mass appeal.
'Rising Tides: Facing the Challenges of a New Era' by Liam Fox is a must-read for students of politics.
Ronnie Screwvala walks you through his entrepreneurial journey, and helps you think big.
The Creator's Code talks about six traits today's entrepreneurs must possess.
The Business of Belief is an impactful book on beliefs not just for business people, but for everyone.
The book does an excellent job of not projecting Elon Musk as a corporate deity, like many biographies do inevitably.
Deal with China, a country ruled by men not laws, from a position of strength, says the book.
An open book that looks at money in dimensions and from approaches hitherto unexplored by mainstream economic thinking.
The movie has already earned Rs 165 crore worldwide within two weeks of its release, its makers have claimed.
The gift of time immortalised in Titan Nebula's Palace Collection is not a present, but a legacy.
Both Ashutosh's and Saba Naqvi's books on the Aam Aadmi Party experiment - while riveting - suffer from being too close to the subject, writes Sandip Ghose.
- From Ambanis and Adanis, India Inc's gen-next joins crorepati club
- Tata Power customers will soon be able to check daily consumption
- MFN or not, India-Pakistan trade remains abysmally low, says Assocham
- 'Indian film industry's box office collection to be $3.7 bn in 2020'
- ICICI eyes 5 million transactions via voice-recognition
News You Can Use
- Aviation authority says no to clicking pictures near aircraft
- What to do to if you own a Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Pre-booking for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus begins in India
- BSNL all set to match Reliance Jio 'tariff-by-tarrif'
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Indian price list released