- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The move is not only aimed at attracting more foreign tourists to make India a global holiday destination but also to address security concerns, officials privy to the development said.
Tourists are required to stand on a predetermined spot and use an app to set off a distant camera.
This rise of a tribe of travellers who document their journeys every inch of the way on social media is set to impact the travel economy in a big way.
The cruise is run by Barge Lady Cruises for fans of the award-winning series and those who simply can't get enough of British aristocracy.
Tom Harper River Journeys' latest cruise aboard the MS Steigenberger Minerva is a 12-day long Egyptian extravaganza along the looping stretch of the Nile.
Vivanta by Taj inaugurates a new hotel in Dwarka, tailormade for the business traveller.
Forty four per cent of working Indians want to settle in another city or town after retirement.
You can begin the running in of your car by sticking to the speed limits and the RPMs that are prescribed in the user manual of your car.
News You Can Use
- Railways' make in India: A look at 24-coach train features
- Netflix launches in India, plans start at Rs 500
- Vodafone's 4G services in Delhi, Mumbai by March
- Maruti releases first sketch of its compact SUV Vitara Breeza
- Supreme Court extends ban on 2000cc diesel cars
- Delhi-Agra train fare less than a kg of apples