- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Workstream means a vaguely described task in which no tangible progress can possibly be made.
Firestarter means someone who exaggerates work situations and calls resolution meetings to emerge heroic.
Clocksucker means an unproductive employee afflicted with poor time management skills; a waste of company money.
The involvement of a third party or person to understand, negotiate or explore business opportunities.
Extrapediately is used when a task needs to be completed almost instantaneously; considered more powerful and demanding than ASAP and STAT.
Betamaxed means when a superior product or service is overtaken by an inferior but well-marketed competitor.
In workplaces, the Highest Paid Person's Opinion, or HiPPO, becomes the deciding factor in official discussions.
A washup is a follow-up discussion after an important incident to suggest improvements or resolve difficult situations at work.
- Asus Zenfone 3s Max review: Battery Monster
- Nokia's 3310 to make a comeback later this month
- BHIM might be most successful branded software product: MoS
- More devices with rear glass to be introduced this year: John Bayne of Corning Gorilla Glass
- Five things you can do with the Ola app other than booking a cab
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017