- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Workstream means a vaguely described task in which no tangible progress can possibly be made.
Firestarter means someone who exaggerates work situations and calls resolution meetings to emerge heroic.
Clocksucker means an unproductive employee afflicted with poor time management skills; a waste of company money.
The involvement of a third party or person to understand, negotiate or explore business opportunities.
Extrapediately is used when a task needs to be completed almost instantaneously; considered more powerful and demanding than ASAP and STAT.
Betamaxed means when a superior product or service is overtaken by an inferior but well-marketed competitor.
In workplaces, the Highest Paid Person's Opinion, or HiPPO, becomes the deciding factor in official discussions.
A washup is a follow-up discussion after an important incident to suggest improvements or resolve difficult situations at work.
- SAIL, BSNL, Air India worst performing PSUs in FY16: Survey
- Black Money: 54 chartered accountants,company secretaries under I-T scanner in New Delhi
- Hit by falling revenue, Twitter may collect subscription fees from premium users
- Uber reviews leasing scheme as driver incomes drop in India
- Bharti Airtel pares gains, closes marginally higher post Tikona's 4G business acquisition
News You Can Use
- Five tips to get a good salary hike this year
- India Inc to get 9.5 per cent salary hike this year
- Maruti Suzuki opens online booking for Baleno RS
- Reliance Jio Prime vs Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4G offers
- Reliance Jio plans to bring 5G internet to your smartphones
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months