- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
As the US head of ad sales at Google from 2005 to 2009, Tim Armstrong had a spectacular innings.
He not only teaches and researches family businesses but also advises them in depth — hence the designation "clinical professor".
Praful Patel says the merger of two commercial firms, Indian Airlines and Air India, has not gone too well with people.
We are never happy about losing people but we have to be realistic. Citi is a favourite hunting ground for talent, says Mark Robinson.
Despite a high exposure to the US market, AEGON under Alexander R. Wynaendts, Chairman (Executive Board) and CEO, had only a very small exposure to the toxic mortgages
Speaking in his 12th floor office at Ford’s world headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, Mulally outlined Ford’s transformation and its India game plan.
Dennis M. Nally, Global Chairman, PricewaterhouseCoopers, speaks to Puja Mehra on improving audit practices.
- Titan experimenting with Artificial Intelligence led product design
- Repealing of net neutrality rules in US to set a wrong precedent globally
- LG launches V30+ with 6-inch OLED display for Rs 44,990
- Google launches three photography apps
- This is how Samsung's Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+ will look like; leaked in renders