- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
As the US head of ad sales at Google from 2005 to 2009, Tim Armstrong had a spectacular innings.
He not only teaches and researches family businesses but also advises them in depth — hence the designation "clinical professor".
Praful Patel says the merger of two commercial firms, Indian Airlines and Air India, has not gone too well with people.
We are never happy about losing people but we have to be realistic. Citi is a favourite hunting ground for talent, says Mark Robinson.
Despite a high exposure to the US market, AEGON under Alexander R. Wynaendts, Chairman (Executive Board) and CEO, had only a very small exposure to the toxic mortgages
Speaking in his 12th floor office at Ford’s world headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, Mulally outlined Ford’s transformation and its India game plan.
Dennis M. Nally, Global Chairman, PricewaterhouseCoopers, speaks to Puja Mehra on improving audit practices.
- Arun Jaitley says govt needs revenue for public spending; rules out excise duty cut on petrol
- E-tailers expected to touch GMV of Rs 10,000 crore in the 2017 festive season
- Private equity deals recorded a 75 per cent increase year-to-date: Grant Thornton
- Examining reports on black money commissioned by UPA: Finance Ministry
- RIL stock rises as IUC cut boosts Jio's arsenal in telecom battle with Airtel, Idea and Vodafone
- HTC halts trade of its shares amid rumours of takeover by Google
- Honeywell launches two new indoor air purifiers
- Reliance Jio slashes price of JioFi from Rs 1,999 to Rs 999; offer for limited period
- While Flipkart rolls out its sale, Amazon reserves its first day only for its Prime members
- Amazon India is offering OnePlus 3T 64GB at a discount of Rs 5,000