- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
As the US head of ad sales at Google from 2005 to 2009, Tim Armstrong had a spectacular innings.
He not only teaches and researches family businesses but also advises them in depth — hence the designation "clinical professor".
Praful Patel says the merger of two commercial firms, Indian Airlines and Air India, has not gone too well with people.
We are never happy about losing people but we have to be realistic. Citi is a favourite hunting ground for talent, says Mark Robinson.
Despite a high exposure to the US market, AEGON under Alexander R. Wynaendts, Chairman (Executive Board) and CEO, had only a very small exposure to the toxic mortgages
Speaking in his 12th floor office at Ford’s world headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, Mulally outlined Ford’s transformation and its India game plan.
Dennis M. Nally, Global Chairman, PricewaterhouseCoopers, speaks to Puja Mehra on improving audit practices.
News You Can Use
- 10 financial tips for people in 30s for a stress-free future
- Travel time for 14 premier trains including Rajdhani, Shatabdi reduced
- Top 10 fastest cars in the world
- 11 financial mistakes people in their 30s make to regret later
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to get petrol variant soon
- Reliance Jio: SIM card, 4G plans, apps and more