- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
As the US head of ad sales at Google from 2005 to 2009, Tim Armstrong had a spectacular innings.
He not only teaches and researches family businesses but also advises them in depth — hence the designation "clinical professor".
Praful Patel says the merger of two commercial firms, Indian Airlines and Air India, has not gone too well with people.
We are never happy about losing people but we have to be realistic. Citi is a favourite hunting ground for talent, says Mark Robinson.
Despite a high exposure to the US market, AEGON under Alexander R. Wynaendts, Chairman (Executive Board) and CEO, had only a very small exposure to the toxic mortgages
Speaking in his 12th floor office at Ford’s world headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, Mulally outlined Ford’s transformation and its India game plan.
Dennis M. Nally, Global Chairman, PricewaterhouseCoopers, speaks to Puja Mehra on improving audit practices.
- Odisha eyes 30% growth in foreign tourist arrivals in 2017
- No sign of missing Indians in Iraq despite Sushma Swaraj's assurance they are alive
- Pakistan may face economic instability if reforms stop: IMF
- Christopher Nolan blasts streaming service Netflix for not releasing content in cinemas
- Mercedes-Benz brings glamorous to its SUV range with the new GLC 43 Coupe
- Xiaomi's 3rd Mi Anniversary sale: Top offers and other highlights
- Reliance Jio's Rs 500 4G feature phone, a reality or just hype?
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 first sale today: Specifications, pricing and more
- Xiaomi's 3rd Mi anniversary begins today: Redmi 4A at Re 1, earphones, powerbanks on offer
- Small on size, small on price: Xiaomi launches its smallest smart TV; price, specs and more
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May