- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Chi Ni has the distinction of being ensconced in one of the prettiest properties in the city. You can't go wrong if you opt for the set lunch menu at Chi Ni.
Number 8 is the kind of place you can happily visit with family members who never agree on where to dine as everyone will find something they like.
Indigo Deli, located at the Golden Mile off Bhikaji Cama Place invites those looking for a fine meal at an elegant destination.
Simply Sushi comprises a small island which works as an open kitchen, with comfortable stools placed along it for easy dining.
This is not a place for dining, but the finger food and breakfast is super.
The Fio Cookhouse at Epicuria, Nehru Place has a way of cutting the rest of crowded house. Its interiors and elegant bar make you forget about the world for a while.
Treat your body well to get the most out of it. Healthy diet plans deconstructed for easy consumption.
The food festival at Eggspectation, Jaypee Vasant Continental's all-day coffee shop which is on till the 13th of Dec is proving to be popular with many in Delhi.
Here's how you can follow a diet plan that's simple and completely balanced.
While Holy Smoke does not look impressive at first glance and is almost like a warehouse space with minimal decor, the food elevates its status.
- You can withdraw EPF for medical treatment without doctor certificate
- Tata Motors bags Rs 375cr order from MoD to supply 3192 Safaris
- Non-payment of Rs 1,500 cr will land Subrata Roy in jail: SC
- 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' makes another record before its release; more than one million tickets sold on Bookmyshow
- Govt extends service tax return filing date to April 30
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May