- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Now chances are that when someone suggests Taco Bell for a meal, the fine dining lover in you will turn up your nose at the prospect.
Chi Ni has the distinction of being ensconced in one of the prettiest properties in the city. You can't go wrong if you opt for the set lunch menu at Chi Ni.
The Fio Cookhouse at Epicuria, Nehru Place has a way of cutting the rest of crowded house. Its interiors and elegant bar make you forget about the world for a while.
Number 8 is the kind of place you can happily visit with family members who never agree on where to dine as everyone will find something they like.
Situated on the main road that flanks Green Park, The Backyard is a fun space for a night out in town.
Ottimo at West View, the new restaurant at the ITC Maurya comes as a beautiful surprise, one that's chock full of flavour and textures.
Royal China has been around for a while now. The newest on the list are the restaurant's summer health menu, business bento box, unlimited dimsum menu.
The dum aloo which is a puff pastry stuffed with a spicy potato mix is a take on the humble aloo patty found across canteens in the country and failed to inspire.
Recommended for those looking to splurge on a special occasion and keen on enjoying a modern European meal in the capital.
This is not a place for dining, but the finger food and breakfast is super.
- 'Baahubali' producer Shobu Yarlagadda accuses Emirates of racism
- Bookmyshow, Paytm offer discounts on Baahubali 2 tickets: Here's how you can avail it
- Will luxury realty projects die soon?
- Gold bars worth Rs 59 lakh seized, Air India worker taken into custody
- Kalyan Jewellers buys online jewellery firm Candere for about Rs 40 crore
- Facebook to roll out India-specific camera effects
- OnePlus dual camera confirmed in leaked picture
- Nokia 3310 could be available in India for Rs 3,899, but it's not confirmed yet
- Google's new neural machine translation can translate English to Bengali, Marathi, Tamil
- LG G6 is up for grabs on Amazon with cashbacks up to Rs 10,000
News You Can Use
- Soon, Provident Fund withdrawal claims can be settled through your smartphones
- Petrol, diesel prices to change daily: How will it affect you
- Securing your data on mobile phones
- SBI hikes minimum balance for savings a/c, other charges
- NEFT transactions to become faster: Here's all you need to know
- Delhi Metro to sell 550 flats; applications open in May