- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Building a bond of trust between all stakeholders, be it employees, clients or investors, helps tide over crises and generate goodwill.
As a CEO, you need to be able to build trust with all stakeholders - customers, suppliers and with your board and your employees.
Learning from the new kids on the block is one way to keep yourself in sync with the all that's changing and evolving in the world today.
Building a stable and sustainable organisation requires a very long-term outlook and focus on the bigger picture.
Culture is vital to institution building. It requires relentless communication to ensure that purpose, vision and values of the firm are internalised.
Every decision & investment must be dictated by the wishes of the consumer, and how our actions will deliver on his/her expectations.
When the going gets tough, set clear, even bold, targets, and align people's efforts to transform the organisation.
There is no quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes everything...even nature.
Values are important because they allow us to empower our people...If a leader practises certain values, there is no way that the team won't.
You need bright people around you; you must also take a leap of faith and work on a shared vision to build a winning team.
Conflict is inevitable, but the determination to stand by one's decision and see it through is the key to success.
Putting the right team together is a challenging task, but being diligent pays in the longer term.
Authority could be used well or abused, but influence is earned and so is respect.
We all need to be that ideal job candidate who has a passion for the work he is doing and the determination to carry on.
The sooner you identify the KPI that matters, the saner your business will be and the faster it will grow.
- Budget 2018: Govt may allocate more funds under MNREGA to support rural income
- Indian CEOs in Davos: Mukesh Ambani, Chanda Kochhar, Uday Kotak to attend WEF 2018
- Why PM Modi's Davos keynote address may echo his first Independence Day speech
- Access your leaves, reimbursements, payroll on this HR app
- Airtel revises Rs 399 plan to counter Reliance Jio
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Discounts of up to Rs 8,000 on Apple, Samsung, Xiaomi smartphones
- Will change in Facebook newsfeed impact digital media businesses?
- Honor 9 Lite with dual camera launched for Rs 10,999
- Samsung launches Galaxy On7 Prime with Samsung Mall
- Hike launches 'Total, built by hike' to let users access services without data