- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
With the new government now in place for the last six months, the country is impatiently waiting for the revival of the economy after several dismal years.
I am willing to bet that every businessman in India, irrespective of sector or size, lost something in the global financial meltdown.
We all know how speed and connectivity are transforming the business environment. The same forces are also driving change in the need for business information.
When it came to choosing a theme for Business Today's 16th anniversary issue, it seemed appropriate to focus on leadership, specifically young leaders.
News You Can Use
- To counter Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel to offer free data for 12 months
- How to calculate the EMI on your loan
- Mistakes to avoid while doing tax planning in 2017
- Five things to know about new Suzuki Swift 2017
- Service charge by hotels and restaurants not mandatory
- Here's what you need to know to save taxes in 2017