- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
With the new government now in place for the last six months, the country is impatiently waiting for the revival of the economy after several dismal years.
I am willing to bet that every businessman in India, irrespective of sector or size, lost something in the global financial meltdown.
We all know how speed and connectivity are transforming the business environment. The same forces are also driving change in the need for business information.
When it came to choosing a theme for Business Today's 16th anniversary issue, it seemed appropriate to focus on leadership, specifically young leaders.
- Infosys, HDFC Bank and RCom among stocks in focus today
- GSTN portal launches offline tool to record inputs sent to job workers
- Golmaal Again Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn, Rohit Shetty film looks unstoppable, crosses Rs 100 cr mark worldwide in three days
- Vijay's Mersal rules international box office, surpasses Vishwaroopam in US, Kabali in UK
- India's pension system showing steady improvement: Report
- Reliance JioPhone explodes while charging, company claims intentional sabotage
- WhatsApp to launch group video, voice calls after roll-out of Live Location feature
- Samsung Galaxy J7 explodes mid-air in Jet Airways flight with 120 people onboard
- Xiaomi's Redmi Note 5 leaked in TENAA; full screen diasplay but no dual lens camera
- Twitter, FaceBook, YouTube trends to be analysed for airports, nuclear bases