- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
LBS Case Study
US-based TOMS Shoes gives away one shoe to a poor child for free, for every shoe it sells. This case study looks at how TOMS Shoes has made the cause contribute to its revenues.
South Koreans have amongst the longest working hours in the world. UK's giant retailer sought to turn this to its benefit.
Constant innovation has been the byword for Nike's success. This case study analyses the ever-evolving marketing strategies adopted by Nike to become a global brand.
This case study, by the London School of Business, explores the problems the company faced and how it continues to tackle the challenges.
This case study looks at how the world's largest coffee retailer achieved this turnaround by aligning its operations with customer demands through social media.
This case study looks at how Gillette innovated in India by tailoring advertising and inventing a new product development process to reflect local shaving habits.
- India's oil imports hit record high in September
- US to monitor India's dollar accumulation
- With 25 lakh dead, India saw world's most pollution-related deaths in 2015, says study
- Should my portfolio worry about global uncertainty?
- Job alert! RBI issues notification for Assistant Recruitment Examination 2017; 623 vacancies in waiting
- HMD Global launches new mid-range Nokia 7 with flagship-like features, design
- Here's a detailed look at Reliance Jio's new Dhan Dhana Dhan Plans
- Xiaomi's leaked Redmi device with bezel-less display might feature Snapdragon 636
- Micromax Bharat-1 vs Reliance JioPhone: Which one is a better deal?
- Here's how to use WhatsApp's new Live Location feature for Android, iOS