- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
LBS Case Study
US-based TOMS Shoes gives away one shoe to a poor child for free, for every shoe it sells. This case study looks at how TOMS Shoes has made the cause contribute to its revenues.
South Koreans have amongst the longest working hours in the world. UK's giant retailer sought to turn this to its benefit.
Constant innovation has been the byword for Nike's success. This case study analyses the ever-evolving marketing strategies adopted by Nike to become a global brand.
This case study, by the London School of Business, explores the problems the company faced and how it continues to tackle the challenges.
This case study looks at how the world's largest coffee retailer achieved this turnaround by aligning its operations with customer demands through social media.
This case study looks at how Gillette innovated in India by tailoring advertising and inventing a new product development process to reflect local shaving habits.
- The race to $100 billion
- Delhi-NCR is the 84th most expensive office location globally, says report
- Why Maruti Suzuki is among key stocks to watch out for in 2018
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma's 'wedding venue' in Tuscany costs up to Rs 13.5 lakh per night
- BT Podcast: Tata Motors overtakes Honda, Bitcoin enters new phase
- WhatsApp new update brings picture in picture mode, private group chats and more
- WhatsApp may soon roll out separate app for businesses
- Xiaomi Mi A1 gets permanent price cut, now available at Rs 13,999
- Samsung Group to recruit 1,000 engineering graduates from India for R&D in AI, 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi 5, Redmi 5 Plus with 18:9 displays expected to land on Indian shores soon