- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
NSE's new boss Vikram Limaye has to focus on restoring the 25-year-old exchanges reputation as a top-notch bourse.
Bulls are still betting on the PM, but the stock market rally could fizzle out if the BJP-led government doesnt deliver on its promises.
As SEBI fast-tracks its probe into NSE's high-frequency trading, Indias biggest stock exchange could face penalties, loss of revenue and loss of trust.
Stock markets are close to all-time highs on the back of Assembly election results. Further gains look unlikely.
- Arun Jaitley says govt needs revenue for public spending; rules out excise duty cut on petrol
- E-tailers expected to touch GMV of Rs 10,000 crore in the 2017 festive season
- Private equity deals recorded a 75 per cent increase year-to-date: Grant Thornton
- Examining reports on black money commissioned by UPA: Finance Ministry
- RIL stock rises as IUC cut boosts Jio's arsenal in telecom battle with Airtel, Idea and Vodafone
- HTC halts trade of its shares amid rumours of takeover by Google
- Honeywell launches two new indoor air purifiers
- Reliance Jio slashes price of JioFi from Rs 1,999 to Rs 999; offer for limited period
- While Flipkart rolls out its sale, Amazon reserves its first day only for its Prime members
- Amazon India is offering OnePlus 3T 64GB at a discount of Rs 5,000