- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The game has changed for the generation Y entrepreneur. He now thinks of a global product rather than making one only for India.
LimeRoad works on a simple premise. It allows you to create your own look - on a virtual scrapbook - using products from 1,500 small vendors on its site.
These firms provide money to social entrepreneurs who, with their projects, meet the critical needs of people.
Had enough of business family scions who follow in their parents' footsteps? Business Today finds some who are doing their own thing.
Daughter of Ananda Bazaar Patrika Group owner Aveek Sarkar, she heads Penguin Random House India.
Ambani, the richest Indian, has kept salary, perquisites and allowances and commission at Rs 15 crore since 2008-09, foregoing almost Rs 24 crore per annum.
People in news. Featuring: Nasim Zaidi, Nandan Nilekani, Ramalinga Raju and more.
Warren Buffett has donated the amount to Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in the form of 16.6 million shares of his company.
News You Can Use
- Last date for filing I-T returns extended till Sep 7: Your checklist
- Now, 55,000 buyers can occupy their Noida flats soon
- Vistara enters fare war, offers free ticket with every purchase
- Bharti Airtel slashes broadband plan prices by 30%
- China devalues yuan: All you need to know
- Yamaha launches sports bike 'YZF-R3' at Rs 3.25 lakh